[Chat] bricklayer or mason recommendation

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sun May 31 20:34:45 EDT 2009

Hello, neighbors,

if you need a mason or bricklayer, we can recommend
Louis Carloff, C&H Masonry, phone: (410) 391-1737.

Mr. Carloff repaired our crumbling brick steps.
They look as good as new.  He also did a pretty
good job preserving the little column decoration
that we have embedded in there.  They cut the
old bricks, remortared, pointed, etc.
We got his name from Sandy Sparks who was also
quite happy with the work he did for her.

Mr. Carloff is a very laconic fellow with limited English.
We think he's Polish.  His rates were quite reasonable.
We paid $400 for our job, which took 4-5 hours with
2-3 people working.  By the way, I'm not sure I have
the correct spelling of his name, but you can call
him "Lou".

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org
http://EmilVolcheck.com/