[Chat] Places in the Area for rent

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 12:25:55 EST 2009

Hello:

"Great landlord -- looking for Great tennant"
My name is Richard Burnham, owner of Graphic Imaging, Inc at 107 East 25th
Street, 21218
We currently have an apartment on our third floor that is for rent. One
bedroom, full kitchen with dishwasher, Full bath, washer & dryer, cupboards,
& spacious living room. (recently remodeled) Security system throughout
building. Close to Hopkins, shopping, restaurants & bus line. Skylight and
view of inner harbor.
    Please call my daughter Kim or myself at
    410-467-7071.

FYI: We also have our second floor for rent which has 2 offices (1
currently is a conference room), a storage room (or small office) and spacious
restroom.

Parking is available.

Look forward to hearing from you or anyone else that is interested.
Thank You:
Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging, Inc.
"We Go Beyond What is Normally Expected from a  Printer"
"We Turn Great Ideas Into Making Your Business a  Success!"

Digital Printing, Wide Format & Graphic  Solutions
Local, Family Owned &  Operated
Friendly, Knowledgeable and Affordable

107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(P) 410-467-7071
(F) 410-366-7866
(EM)  gasp107 at aol.com

In a message dated 11/5/2009 12:03:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,