[Chat] AMAZING!

jamielsmith at comcast.net jamielsmith at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 17:41:05 EST 2009

Hola!  We are the owners of the lost beagle.  I just want to say how amazed I am at all the wonderful people in this neighborhood.  I had so many calls from the postings and robocall that went out.  So many people posted pictures of him on Facebook, looked for him by foot or car, and notified others that we were looking for him.  It has restored our faith in people!  We adopted him and he has a ton of issues.  He was severely abused and was slowly coming around.  We were so happy to get him back to our family where he will be safe!  Much thanks, Jamie