[Chat] Charles Village twitter account

Mike Subelsky mike at subelsky.com
Fri Nov 6 09:45:59 EST 2009

hey everyone,

I've been building up a Charles Village twitter account; if you're on
Twitter please follow it at http://twitter.com/charlesvillage

I'd like to turn control of the account over to someone in the
neighborhood who's interested in taking it on a project (I already
maintain a bunch of other twitter accounts and am not doing a good job
of building it up).  No experience required because I can teach you
everything you need to know -- so this might be especially good for
someone who's a social media neophyte and wants to learn more.  It's
not much work, just some day-to-day upkeep.

later!

-Mike

Mike Subelsky
(410) 929-4022
oib.com / subelsky.com / ignitebaltimore.com
http://twitter.com/subelsky