[Chat] Suspicious man in 2600/2700 block of Guilford

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 13:31:04 EST 2009

Wanted to alert everyone to a suspicious man whom I observed while walking a client's dog today.  He appeared to be intoxicated and kept sitting on steps of several homes and looked into a couple of windows in the 2600 and 2700 blocks of Guilford (west side of street).  I called 911 immediately and when no one came within a few minutes, I called again.  Cops just showed up, talked to him and let him go (why he was not cited for public intoxication is beyond me).  He started walking down toward 25th, hopefully leaving CV.

Keep an eye out,
Greg

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor