[Chat] Chat Digest, Vol 77, Issue 11

Lauren Redmond laredmond at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:31:51 EST 2009

I have experienced an annoying delay as well.  I have set my personal settings to have a daily digest of e-mails instead of one at a time, but it still sends me multiple messages a day.  Also, if everyone can please commit to deleting all of the e-mails below the one they are writing, prior to sending their own e-mail message, we can avoid receiving the same repeated message over and over again.

Thanks.

Lauren

Lauren Redmond
2636 Guilford Ave.