[Chat] Fwd: FW: Heart's Place Shelter

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Mon Nov 30 08:16:42 EST 2009

Here is more information on donating to Heart's Place Shelter at St.
John's United Methodist Church.  As I hoped, donations are tax
deductible.  It seems to me to be a very good cause right in our
neighborhood, and I plan to include it in my end of year donations.  I
hope that others will join me in supporting this very worthy cause.  We
need to demonstrate that Charles Village is concerned about the less
fortunate among us.

Steve