[Chat] Fw: Tree Planting Event

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Oct 2 07:52:49 EDT 2009

FYI

----- Original Message -----
From: Molly Keogh
To: Brad Schlegel1 ; Brad Schlegel2 ; Brad Schlegel3
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:31 AM
Subject: Tree Planting Event

Hi Brad-

I was wondering if you could help me pass this information along to community members that you think might be interested.

In conjunction with the Baltimore Marathon, Under Armour has arranged with the city to plant 10 trees on St. Paul between 24th St and North Ave. They are going to be planting these trees this Saturday (10/3) morning between 9am and 1pm. We are hoping to get a few volunteers from the community to help with the planting . If anyone is interested, please have them contact me, either by email (mkeogh at greaterhomewood.org) or phone (443-324-7162).

Also, I was hoping that you could add me to the BMOG listserve.

Thanks again!

Molly Keogh
Community Connections Coordinator/AmeriCorps*VISTA
Dallas F. Nicholas, Sr. Elementary
Greater Homewood Community Corporation
3503 N. Charles St. Baltimore, MD 21218
(p) 443-324-7162