[Chat] The Artist's Way Creative Circle @ Classroom 34

Oladipo Taiwo ola at classroom34.com
Thu Oct 29 15:30:19 EDT 2009

Classroom 34

Classroom 34, a multicultural creative arts learning space, is located in
the Station North Arts and Entertainment district of downtown Baltimore.
Classroom 34 provides a diverse community of learners with educational
opportunities to transform themselves through creativity so that they may
transform the world. To learn more about Classroom 34 visit:
http://www.classroom34.com

<http://www.classroom34.com/>

<http://www.meetup.com/Classroom34/calendar/11728132/i3/cl>

*The Artist's Way Creative Circle @ Classroom 34*
Monday, November 9, 2009 at 7:00PM

Have you lost your creative spirit? Whether you are young or old, a writer,
a painter, a photographer, a musician, an entrepreneur or any other type of
creative individual, this 12 week Creative Circle will propel you to your
highest creativity! The Artist s Way Creative Circle works together to
master the precise 12 steps developed in the wildly successful book The
Artist s Way by Julia Cameron. We will begin each class with a 20 minute
creative guided meditation then each week we will take one step at a time on
the path to higher spiritual creativity. We will be using the text The
Artist s Way by Julia Cameron. This book can be found at most book sellers.

Price: $5.00

Classroom 34 @ Station North
34 E. Lanvale Street (Btwn St. Paul & Charles)
Baltimore, MD 21202
info at classroom34.com
http://www.classroom34.com
Price: $5.00