[Chat] One-Day Screenwriting Workshop in Baltimore with NYU Film Professor Marilyn Horowitz

iggybaby at comcast.net iggybaby at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 20:06:13 EDT 2009

hi molly, i was surprised to get a message from you because i didn't think i was able to complete the process to join your group. can you please tell me what the chat is about, and how it might be able to help me. i've been living in charles village for 25 yrs,but i really don't know many people i'm embarrassed to say. please let me know.