[Chat] Brick Oven Pizza in Fells Point opposing health reform!

weinsteinm at aol.com weinsteinm at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 16:53:20 EDT 2009

Well, this comes as a shock: my favorite pizza place has come out against health reform!

Here is the news story: http://www.foxbaltimore.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wbff_vid_1438.shtml

I've been doing my best to avoid Whole Foods since their founder and CEO came out against reform last month.? Now BOP too?? Very sad.? Maybe he's misinformed.? More likely  he's an ideological anti-government NFIB type who just opposes anything no matter how much better it will be for most small businesses.? I'd love to hear from anyone who has the opportunity to have a conversation with him.

Matthew Weinstein