[Chat] PLEASE pass along: missing kitty!!

Goucher gouchfolk at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 17:44:29 EDT 2010

Hi, everyone- particularly those in the 2700 block areas of Calvert, Guilford, and St. Paul.  We just returned from a brief trip to the shore and came home to find our cat, Rosie, (about 3 years old) missing.  She has a chip ID implant, so I am hoping someone will pick her up and have her checked.  But, if you see her, she is a dark tabby cat with splashes of white on her face, a stubby tail, and a white tummy that sways when she walks.  Most concerning to me is that when we adopted her, she had previously been declawed, so she has been an indoor cat!  If you have seen her, please let us know.  We are very worried.
Cathy