[Chat] UPDATE!!kitty found!!

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 08:53:11 EDT 2010

So happy!

Greg Alexander

Freelance Writer/Editor

Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive

2629 Guilford Avenue

Baltimore, MD 21218

410-243-3387

ugagrad93 at yahoo.com

www.gregoryjalexander.com

--- On Mon, 8/30/10, Goucher <gouchfolk at verizon.net> wrote:

From: Goucher <gouchfolk at verizon.net>
Subject: [Chat] UPDATE!!kitty found!!
To: "The Charles Village Chat List" <chat at charlesvillage.info>
Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 8:15 PM

Rosie is home safe and sound as of  6:15 this
evening!  She is happily sleeping...likely didn't get much in the past few
days on the street.  I pass along my deepest gratitude to everyone tonight
who sent positive wishes our way and who helped in the search.  Most
especially, THANK YOU to the Matthews-Hale Family for spotting Rosie in their
alley and marching her right on over to us!  Charles Village
community at its best!
With gratitude,
The Goucher Family