[Chat] Let's remember that the City sanitation workers do a great job

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Dec 23 11:48:42 EST 2010

Because it was windy last night, I decided that I would put my recycling
out this morning.  Then, it completely slipped my mind until I heard the
truck outside.  I threw my trousers over my pajamas and ran out with a
carton full of recycling just as the truck was passing my back yard.
One of the workers came onto my parking pad and took the carton from me.

Those guys work hard and do a great job!  This is a good time for us to
remember that we have some excellent City employees.

Steve