[Chat] Fwd: Tuesday at noon: Rally downtown for health reform

weinsteinm at aol.com weinsteinm at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 22:21:16 EST 2010

FYI for Charles Villagers who want to raise their voices in support of health reform --

As part of the national mobilization to push back against the anti-health reform message that a lot of members of Congress got from last week's election in MA, we're having hundreds of rallies Tuesday around the nation in support of health reform.  One of them is downtown at noon on Tuesday.  Click the link and put in your zip code to get full details and RSVP.

Thanks,
Matthew