[Chat] Clear.com 4G WiMax now available, was Re: [Discussion] DSL providers

Karen Morley kdmorley at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 07:09:00 EDT 2010

Thanks Emil.  I'll keep that in mind.  I went with a bundled phone and internet service from Cavalier and, after some initial hassles, it seems to be working pretty well.  And they have been responsive to my complaints that I was getting slow downloads.  If I continue to have problems, I'll certainly give Clear a call.

Karen

Karen Morley
kdmorley at yahoo dot com