[Chat] Housing

Andre Barnett barnettandre at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:53:59 EDT 2010

Thanks!  Sharon, I'll pass on the info.

Andre

From: SLG2700 at cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:33:53 -0400
To: chat at charlesvillage.info
Subject: Re: [Chat] Housing

Andre:

A client of mine has a 3 bedroom/ 1 bath house in Hampden, newly remodeled, central air, ADT, laundry, available July 1.  One block from the Avenue.  Rent is $1,700 plus utilities.

Ask you friend to contact me if he is interested.

Sharon L. Guida, Esquire
2746 Maryland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21218
410-467-4409 (o)