[Chat] CV Retail

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Jun 23 17:07:24 EDT 2010

Gary:

The North Charles Village URO Committee (Sandy Sparks, Chair) and the CVCA
Land Use Committee (Sharon Guida, Chair) met with the owner of Ledo's and
tried to persuade him to use the entire space but he was not financially able
to do so.  The owner of Ledo's has rented the entire space from the Building
Owner and seeks to sublet the left side to another retail user.  I am
forwarding your message to Sandy Sparks and asking her to reply to us whether the
URO Committee has any rules about "For Rent" signs at that location.  If
not, perhaps Sandy can exercise her influence over the owner of Ledo's to do
without the hideous signs.

Otherwise, we will have to wait until the space is rented or Ledo's
expands.

Sharon Guida