[Chat] A safe bike route from CV to Baltimore City College HS?

GASP107 at aol.com GASP107 at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 17:12:26 EDT 2010

HI Gary--
Just wanted to say hi!

Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging

In a message dated 6/23/2010 4:47:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
glue39 at verizon.net writes:

The street below the Giant parking lot is 32nd street... a great route
from CV east.  From there, I normally take Frisby (1st street east of the
Giant) to 34th and continue east and around the former stadium.  Going to  City
college might be a toss up between 34th and the sidewalks of 33rd.  (34th is
out of the way, but sidewalks aren't very safe for  bicycles.)

-=G=-

-=G=-

You could prosper in the field of medical  research.

Gary  Letteron
330 Ilchester Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
h (410)  366-3434