[Chat] Anyone who may have been born in Puerto Rico

Daniel Grayskull grayskull74 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 15:45:41 EST 2010

I came upon this bit of info last night and found it on the AP website. The Gov't of Puerto Rico passed a law stating that any one who was born on the island and issued a birthcertificate on the island, that persons birth certifucate is null and void and must be issued a new one on or after July 1st 2010.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100227/ap_on_go_ot/us_puerto_ricans_birth_certificates_6

I am very surprised that this has not made the major news outlets like CNN, FOX or MSNBC. Something like this will affect millions of people. Not only People living in Puerto Rico, but People who by chance were born there either because they are military dependants (as in my case) or because their parents were there due to work or some other reason.

Until this hits the major networks, please inform anyone you may know who was born in Puerto Rico.

also Thanks everyone for your suggestions regarding photo developing, when I find a place that is affordable I will send out the info.. much appreciated

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)