[Chat] Can anyone recommend a window washer?

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:16:50 EDT 2010

Hello All on the CVC list....I noticed a blue flyer going around advertising the Porch Doctor, James Willis.  He worked on my porch a few years ago and I found his workmanship to be poor, and undependable.  Please be advised before hiring him.  He may offer you a good price but it comes with some strings.