[Chat] [Discussion] welcoming spring and the return of the brazen season of prostitution

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:18:17 EDT 2010

Cathy,

I would recommend that you contact Officer O'Donnell of the Northern
District. He has spoken at recent CVCA meetings about prostitution farther
south on Calvert Street and should be helpful. The number to reach him

is 410.396.2455. He might be coming to the CVCA membership meeting on

Wednesday, March 24 at Ss. Philip & James Church.

John