[Chat] anyone want some storm window frames?

Joshua Fruhlinger jfruh at jfruh.com
Sat Nov 13 13:46:33 EST 2010

Hi all-

We just had a new window put in on the back of our house, and still have the old storm window frames left over.  If anyone wants them -- they should be the standard size of the window frames for houses in this neck of the woods -- they are free to anyone who comes over to our house on the 3100 block of Abell to take them away.  If no one claims them by Tuesday or so they'll get taken to the dump.  Send me an email directly if you're interested.

jf