[Chat] Porch roof and down spout repair

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:00:06 EDT 2010

Thank you Sharon!

From: SLG2700 at cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:13:37 -0400
To: chat at charlesvillage.info
Subject: Re: [Chat] Porch roof and down spout repair

After fixing my porch roof 3 times by cheaper less reliable companies, I used James McDonald for the rebuilding of my porch and roof and afterward used him to do the same for a few of my clients.  He has always found the source of the leak, he has repaired it timely and quickly, and he will stand behind his work with follow up visits at no additional cost.  The bay windows on the 2nd floor are usually the source of the leak which damages the front porch but some of the porch roofs have the drainage system built into it and the hidden drainage could be deteriorating and rotting the wood. He has also spotted leaks in brickwork and caulking.  His number is 443-538-2104.

Sharon Guida
_______________________________________________ Chat mailing list Chat at charlesvillage.info http://charlesvillage.info/mailman/listinfo/chat_charlesvillage.info archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/chat@charlesvillage.info/