[Chat] Instead of sending yet another *yawn* flower arrangement....

Sonja Kinzer baltoplays at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 10:09:46 EDT 2011

http://willow-urbanike.blogspot.com/

Hi all,
I hope this finds you well!  I wanted to let you know about a project I'm
working on...it's been almost a year in the making, but it's finally time to put
it out there!  My goal was to feed that entrepreneur in me, while doing
something meaningful...Finding a way to help kids was my motivation and is my
passion.  Please take a look and passssssss it on, post it on your facebook
pages...it all helps in getting the word out!  Yikes!

Take care!

Sonja Kinzer