[Chat] trash cans

jberlin jdydee at verizon.net
Fri Apr 1 12:29:07 EDT 2011

  Mr Hill,

I understand that no tax money is being used. The CVCBD is not a
municipality. Since many municipalities are incompetent,I hope the CVCBD
is not using them as an example of what to do.
This is extravagance out of control.
I am sure Witt Industries is reputable. They have been in business a
long time,probably due to frivolous purchases.
I cannot conceive of any rationale that would justify this waste of money.

Sincerely,
Judy Berlin