[Chat] trash cans

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 14:38:52 EDT 2011

Thank you Matthew!

Although $600.00 is expensive--if CV bought $50.00 cans, they would be stiolen or blown away every week -- realizing that they are on the streets 24 / 7. At $50.00 each per week, it would be $2600 for one location per year -- or if one disappeared per month, it would be $600.00 per year. You do the math -- and thank you for buying USA. I don't know about everyone else, but I do not want to see beat up trash cans blowing around Charles Village. I am not an eliteist, but I do appreciate a vibrant-clean neighborhood.

Do you remember the free cans that the City gave away 3 years ago--as we can see, they have all disappeared.

As I see the examples on the web page, there are opportunities for signage on the cans to either promote the neighborhood or to sell advertising to local companies.

Thank You:
Richard Burnham
Graphic Imaging
(a Local USA Printer)