[Chat] large plants: free to a good home

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:45:30 EDT 2011

Hi Regina: I am at 2943 N Charles, corner of 30th. I am the end house.
There are 5 big plants total. There is a sonoran cactus (I think that's it);
the pencil cactus, a tall ficus tree, a night blooming syrius (sp?)(this is
a really cool plant that blooms huge white blooms at night!) and one other
plant, I don't know what it is.Do you think you want all 5? You probably
want to bring someone with you who can help move the plants.  We can help,
too.

My husband and I are going to see how far we can move the plants tomorrow.
My goal is to get them in the garage so you can just pull up and load them
in the truck, but I don't know if that will be possible.

My home number is 410.366.6782 and cell is 410.627.0769.  I am so glad to
have found a home for these monsters that I have cared for for so many
years.

Talk to you soon,  Dawna