[Chat] Fwd: [northerncommunitycouncil] Worth noting

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 18:06:40 EDT 2011

Make your own opinion, but at 3:00 PM the Jones Falls was backed up for miles -- 25th Street was totally backed up from Howard Street to Greenmount Ave.

I am just reporting what I saw--you don't have to believe what I saw. Sorry I disturbed you Joshua. Offices all over the City were told to close and go home. Maybe you should listen to the radio when a serious event happens.

Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging,Inc.
107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218