[Chat] Stabbing on 3000-block of Guilford

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:49:52 EDT 2011

Emil, thank you for the warning.
Any updates on the outcome of this would be welcomed.  Was the person who was attacked able to identify the person.  Can we possibly get more information about a description of who did the attacking so that we can be on the look out for this person if we see them milling around waiting for another house to break in to?
D'