[Chat] JHU security patrol

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Aug 24 17:14:03 EDT 2011

Dear Lauren:

Here is the information I received from Salem Reiner JHU Director of
Community Affairs:

Deployment of JHU Security resources are made by the director of security
based upon data, information, the deployment of city police, relevant
activity, availability of personnel, and other associated intelligence. These
decisions are updated on an ongoing basis. Thus, personnel, vehicles, etc. move
about.

Regards,
Salem

Salem Reiner