[Chat] Fwd: missing cat

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Dec 1 14:54:22 EST 2011

I am forwarding this (with the flyer copied as text) in the hope that
someone will spot Petey.

Steve.

On 12/1/2011 2:44 PM, Gina Weaver wrote:

> Our Petey is missing, please see attached flyer. Please  fwd to any CV
> area folks. Thanks so much.
>
> Gina Jenkins Weaver, LCSW-C
>
> Senior Case Manager
>
> Chase Brexton Health Services, Inc.
>
> 410-545-4481 x1407

> are addressed.
> If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
> distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
> by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and permanently
> delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. If you are
> not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited.

*
LOST CAT:*

*"PETEY"*

Missing evening of 11/30 from CharlesVillage, near Abell & 33^rd .He is
a neutered male, small in size, age 2. He has been microchipped. Please
*call 443-798-1806* or take him to SPCA on Falls Rd. He is very
friendly. He is brown striped with a white belly.

A little boy with autism is waiting for Petey to come home.