[Chat] New Restaurant in Charles Village

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri Dec 23 10:47:40 EST 2011

From: "Carl Vahl" <carlvahlchef at msn.com>
To: "Carl Vahl" <carlvahlchef at msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:51:14 AM
Subject: Holiday dining

Hello Friends and customers. Happy holidays from all of us at Calle's
Cucina. We are open as usual Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am to 10:00 PM or so
depending on the crowd. We did pretty good last weekend and I want to that
all of you who participate.

CHRISTMAS EVE OPEN HOUSE

We will be open Christmas Eve for an international culinary open house. We
be serving Italian, German, Swedish and American holiday foods including a
roast turkey, smoked salmon, stuffed loin of pork and Swedish Korv Christmas
sausage among other things.We are teaming up with Claudia and staff from
Cafe Einstein in Fells Point for this event and she will prepare and amazing
German Schnitzel with Gorgonzola Sauce and of course we sell her amazing
cakes.

For all you Vegans, Vegetarians and pork free customers we will have
awesome food for you as well.

The open house menu will have NO SET PRICES. All we ask is that you BYOB
and before you leave pay what you feel is right or what you can afford.

We would like a nice crowd and you will be pleased I guarantee it.

I am attaching our menus for tonight. If you can, please give me a call,
TEXT or email to let me know you are coming.

The open house will be from 6:00 to 10:00 and you can come any time, but
please come hungry.

Carl R. Vahl, Chef
Calle's Cucina, Charles Village
Baltimore Distinctive Home Dining
2431-2433 St. Paul Street
Baltimore MD 21218
carlvahlchef at msn.com
716-378-5920
WEB SITE: Calle's Cucina
WEB SITE:Baltimore Distinctive Home Dining.Com
FACEBOOK.