[Chat] Be safe and dine locally in Charles Village this New Years

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Thu Dec 29 10:15:57 EST 2011

Hello New Friends: Come join us at Calle's Cucina for lunch or dinner.

For tonight and Friday we are serving our a la carte menu and will have
Salmon and Mahi Mahi specials.

For Saturday, NEW YEARS EVE, we have decided to create a delicious, family
style, 4 course menu that everyone can afford at $30.00 a person.

The menus will be on line by early afternoon.

Be safe and dine locally this year. And remember our customers receive
discounted prices at Charles Street Discount Liquors which is located directly
across the street.

Carl R. Vahl, Chef
Calle's Cucina, Charles Village
Baltimore Distinctive Home Dining
2431-2433 St. Paul Street
Baltimore MD 21218
carlvahlchef at msn.com
716-378-5920
WEB SITE: Calle's Cucina
WEB SITE:Baltimore Distinctive Home Dining.Com
FACEBOOK.