[Chat] Mice

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 11:05:39 EST 2011

 Hello Everyone,
  I was just notified that my third floor tenant has a mouse problem, maybe a
rat?  We don't have these problems in the rest of the house, yet.  An occasional
mouse but not a huge deal.  I was wondering what people are doing around the
area for mice and rats.  Our back yard definitely has a rat problem but
last year I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned more, all summer and spent a lot of
time out side with my dog and that seemed to help.  However they were still
there just not as bad.  ANY IDEAS!!??
 Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher