[Chat] thank you ! Mice

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 12:05:14 EST 2011

Thank everyone who responded about the mice.  I went to OK natural and bought
the pepermint oil.  They suggested that I mop my kitchen and surfaces with it.
10 drops per bucket weekly.  They also said to put it on cotton balls and put
them in places where you think they might be living in.

Hope it works!!

 Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher