[Chat] hazard waste

jberlin jdydee at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 11:41:44 EST 2011

I replied to the survey also but that doesn't immediately solve the
problem and my back up of hazard wastes. I doubt the city will supply a
hazard waste dumpster. the liability would be to great given the nature
of the wastes. someone would have to organize and monitor the hazards
coming in. etc  etc
Judy