[Chat] How to stop unwanted Sun Plus ad delivery

Jennifer Erickson CVCAPresident at CharlesVillage.net
Sat Jan 8 20:33:47 EST 2011

The information on how to stop unwanted Sun Plus deliveries
was first emailed to those on the CVCA Email distribution (sign up on the
CVCA webstie to receive emails - front page, scroll down on the left hand
side) after I called The Sun and asked how to do it after
receiving complaints from CVCA members.
I have requested using
the same instructions I have given out and was successful  but it took one
additional delivery for them to stop.   I also received email confirmation
of my request.
You can either request via phone or email -
details are on the CVCA website in the Holiday 2010 issue of the Charles
Villager on page 3 above the Gertrude's ad.  Or just click on the
link:  http://charlesvillage.net/villager/V-holiday-10.pdf to
go to the page directly.
Such a trash problem - I wish more people
would call in/e-mail to cancel if they really don't want them.   Thanks
for the reminder Judi.
Visit the CVCA website @
www.charlesvillage.net