[Chat] news needed for my Village Chat column

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Mon Jan 10 09:23:02 EST 2011

Dawna:

The CVCA Traffic Calming Committee is following this and has notified Nate
Evans that we want to be included in the meetings.  The Committee will
update the residents as soon as more is learned.  Anyone wanting to join the
Traffic Calming Committee should contact me. Right now, Eric Dymond, Julie Galbo
Moyes, Alexandra Hoffman, and Sandy Sparks are committee members.

Sharon Guida, Chair, CVCA Traffic Calming Committee
slg2700 at cs.com