[Chat] Need some carpentry, minor drywall work done.

D. Williams dwilliamsjhu02 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:57:26 EST 2011

Try Pete the Handyman...he just did my porch roof and down spout at 3038 Barclay.  I am completely happy with the job and the service.  Ask for Ross great estimate service and Mike...he does awesome work!

Pete the Handyman Inc.
2 East Wells Street, STE 7, Baltimore, MD 21230
 (410) 869-9370 – (410) 975-4609 (Fax) – (443) 790-0990 (Mobile) ‎
petethehandyman.com