[Chat] gettting from CV to National airport??

chad abrams abramschad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:53:37 EDT 2011

I am a Hopkins employee.  Never have I had to show (or been asked to show)
my Hopkins ID to get on. Starting July 1 Hopkins has engaged a new
shuttle-service-company greatly expanding the number of buses on the route.

I know (personally) of several who live further north (get on at the first
stop) NOT Hopkins employees who have used the shuttle for years to commute
down to Penn Station or other stops to commute to/from work daily.  Whether
or not this is as it 'should-be' may be open to debate, but the impression I
get is that there are a fair number of non-Hopkins people on the bus.