[Chat] recommendations for someone to clean my home?

Kate Khatib kate at manifestor.org
Sat Jul 9 16:59:33 EDT 2011

Hey folks: I'd humbly recommend Lanie Thomas, who actually lives in the apartment upstairs in Saint John's Church/2640, and is a Red Emma's collective member. She's very thorough, and super pleasant, and her rates are reasonable, and she supports her adorable 2 year old daughter partially through her cleaning work. Her email is lanie.projects at gmail.com.

Cheers,
Kate (from 2640)