[Chat] Korean grocery on 27th sold aneqd to become chicken place

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri Jul 22 14:39:20 EDT 2011

Christine:

This is the second message that I have received in two days about this
issue.  The CVCA Land Use Committee is checking with Katie-Rose the Northern
District Planner to make sure that the current zoning allows for this proposed
use.  I will let you all know as soon as I am certain.

Sharon Guida, Chair, CVCA Land Use Committee
410-467-4409