[Chat] For the record

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach8 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:25:47 EDT 2011

David lived across the street from us on the 3000 block of Guilford Ave but
moved back to New Orleans quite a while ago.  Obviously, he's included
the chat list on this email in error.  Maybe he meant to include someone
named Charles and his email program autocompleted it as the Charles Village
Chat list and he didn't notice.  He's a super nice person but not super tech
savvy.
-Kathleen Wilsbach