[Chat] moving help needed

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 14:25:33 EDT 2011

HI John,
I have forwarded Rays phone number to a young man that has helped me here at Graphic Imaging for the past 15 years.
His name is Leroy Winston, 410-371-7885 He does not drive or have a truck, but he is very strong & helpful.

Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging,Inc.
107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218