[Chat] gettting from CV to National airport??

Joshua Fruhlinger jfruh at jfruh.com
Thu Jun 30 10:04:17 EDT 2011

There's a stop on Washington's MetroRail Yellow Line right at the National Airport terminal.  Quite easy to get to.

You could do the whole trip from Charles Village via public transit.  Take MARC from Penn Station to DC's Union Station, take the Red Line two stops to Chinatown, switch to the Yellow Line there.

Google Maps actually will show you transit direction from anywhere to anywhere in the region.  Very useful.

http://maps.google.com/

jf