[Chat] recycling

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Thu Mar 3 11:04:48 EST 2011

Judy:

What are you talking about?  I did not see the original message on chat.
Please provide me with the details for the Charles Village Safety and
Sanitation Committees to assist with follow up.

We can battle illegal dumping by getting the tag number and make and model
of the vehicle we spot doing the dumping, identifying the driver, if
possible, calling 911 to make a report, and emailing or calling Matt Bradby at the
CVCBD at 410-235-4411 and matt at charlesvillage.org with that information and
the location of the incident so that he can follow up with the police to
catch the dumper.  Also, we should circulate that information as widely as
possible to the residents so that we have more eyes looking for the vehicle and
trying to identify the tag number.

Thank you.

Sharon Guida,Chair, CVCA Safety Committee