[Chat] recycling

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Thu Mar 3 11:40:42 EST 2011

Karen:

Can you tell me the name and phone number of the City Person in charge who
you spoke to?  If we all had that name and contact number, we could all make
the call to that person when we see a problem.  What I usually do is call
311 and get a complaint number and then give it to Matt Bradby at CVCBD and
ask him to contact the DPW for followup.

Thank you.

Sharon Guida