[Chat] recycling

Joshua Fruhlinger jfruh at jfruh.com
Thu Mar 3 12:16:02 EST 2011

I imagine that they have way too much ground to cover in the course of the day to put them back exactly where they found them.  Obviously they shouldn't be hurled about for no good reason but I don't think it's reasonably to expect them to be delicately set back on the ground where they found them either.

jf