[Chat] trash

jberlin jdydee at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 12:01:07 EDT 2011

  If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. I went to
Rubbermaid web site and sure enough, right before my eyes were $500-$600
trash cans. The CVCBD is going to buy $600. trash cans. WHY!
Is this community that elitist? Is this community that snobbish?
That money, being collected from grants, could be put to better use, How
about helping our older neighbors with home improvements. I know this
word is not allowed, but what about using the $$$$$ for security.
       as my elders use to say 'what is this world coming to'.

Judy